Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mood Rings

It's funny really, how you can kill two progression bosses in one night and have someone rage quit because of that very raid.  It probably doesn't help that certain members may have berated the said rage quitter multiple times during the raid, but it's all in good fun as it always is.  Our guild is the one that swears curses and uses racial epithets more often then we should. We don't really have a GM or a raid leader at any set time and our most moody person isn't the 15 year old high school student, in fact we don't have any of those.  It's the 30 year old that gets angry when we tell him how to do his job.  We always forgive, never forget.  In fact, I'm fairly sure the next time someone runs off the elevator in BWD it will be referred to in my guild as pulling a sieger...I died to that elevator a grand total of 3 times tonight making it more deadly than omnitron and magmaw combined, almost as deadly as bastion trash and slightly less deadly than Halfus, V&T, and Twilight Council.

Also if any tanks on Grizzly Hills horde side are looking to have fun on Nefarion, we might need one next week. PST Sieger, Siegur, Barackhobama or Orrak  for more info and keep on having fun, after all whats wow without a little guild drama.

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of transferring for a while now. Need a beartank?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guild drama..I know what you're talking about. When I used to play my bro had some serious issues..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I played WoW I had to hop servers constantly just to play with others I felt were actually skilled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a quaint little guild :)

    -Zach
    Come add you're blog to my list at evanztories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete