Friday, February 4, 2011

Fish food

Fishing in a game where you slay dragons and kill monsters seems like such a small insignificant thing that it shouldn't even be included in a game of such epic proportions like wow, yet one of the best food buffs for each class comes from fishing as well as the greatest title ever imagined by blizzard...Salty. I really would love to be salty sieger but alas, i can't manage to get a rare fish and since blizzard didn't add any rare fish to the list in cata the one that didn't get away really did. I'm forced to go back to Howling Fjord and farm these herrings and turn them into pickled herring, so if anyone is hungry and enjoys pickled fish...hit me up.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hated fishing. The only secondary skill i could ever bother with was first aid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh lol I never bothered about the fishing skill! But nice post bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My druid's name is Porterhouse. And I rocked the 'salty' title for ages.

    Don't forget cooking/fishing is a fast and easy way to make some MAAAD money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog, I followed you, heres mine
    colinandnick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete