Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Glorious Day

So today i spent, or wasted if you will, 200,000 gold.  On what you ask?  only the greatest horde mount in the game.  The Swift Spectral Tiger.  I told myself at first i was gonna work towards a million gold and hoard it all to myself, but this mount is just so damn cool.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.  maybe I'll try and acquire other rare and or bad ass stuff of the course of this expansion. Notice my Tauren friend on his Zulian tiger that i was unable to grab during wrath despite my best attempts.  I think i may have to race change as well.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I still played wow, stoped just before cata came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same spectral tiger that you get in the card game? Mine only cost me $4. Sorry man, but grats anyway.

    ReplyDelete