Saturday, February 12, 2011

gem xmutes

I buy a lot of elementium ore and herbs to make gems with.  Go look at the prices of raw gems, or cut gems if you're a JC and determine if it's worth it to buy 3 of the green quality gems and 3 herbs to make a blue quality gem of the same color.  you can make money on mys server just selling the raw red gems and all of hte other ones cut are decent profit so find yourself an alch and start transmuting blue quality gems if you're not getting enough from just prospecting the elementium.

16 comments:

  1. I used to use this strat at level 70 when JC'ing first came out, got my epic flight form that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man i remember back when i played WoW (a month ago) i was making gold like crazy thanks to farming ore and herbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I play on a Vanilla 60 server, but you can still make money using similar techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It things like this that make me want to play WoW. But I can never get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to have to start playing World of Warcraft again after that. Not sure if I should roll Alliance or Horde. I'll flip a coin, thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was making gold much crazy.followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. JC and DE is a winning combo. alchemy looks better and better the more i read about it. thanks for sharing. new follower

    http://underratedfilms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds confusing to me =/ I don't play WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to try that.

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kind of miss WoW a little... but then again... nah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good call. What server do you play on?

    ReplyDelete