Thursday, June 21, 2012

Diablo 3 RMAH

Blizzard Launched Diablo 3's Real money auction house a week and a half ago.  I can't say I'm impressed.  I haven't been bothered to play much since they raised the repair cost by over 10 times.  It's like they've got a financial division that actually knows how to bend people over for more money.  If people are forced to spend all
 their gold on repairs while playing in inferno, they'll have to buy gold from the auction house, and who gets a cut of that, blizzard gets a cut of that.  Oh well, I've been playing Civilization 5 lately. The new Civ5 expansion just came out, it's called "gods and generals" I find it to be a much better time sink than Diablo3 at the moment, but maybe I'll go back to D3 once I've 
become slightly less bitter. And for your viewing pleasure, here's a picture I found on the various internets that all of us that tried to play Diablo 3 on release can relate to. Error 37


No comments:

Post a Comment